Tuesday 5 February 2013


"Why became this situation?"
Osaka Castle was extremely confused.

"Does Tokugawa have someone like Saigo of Satsuma?"
"No".
"Does Tokugawa have someone like Okubo of Satsuma?"
"No."
 
"There is no reason that we can win."
Yoshinobu said so to his confidant.
 
"I did not want a war.
But I could not suppress the vassals.
The result became the war.
 
I aimed his gun at the Emperor.
Tokugawa became the enemy of the court.
 
I do not want to battle any more.
I'm going back to the Edo.
And I do penitence for the Emperor.
I think this is the best way for do not spread the war."
Yoshinobu also said so.
 
"Some adventurist.
They were carried out war on its own.
Shogun(Yoshinobu) has nothing to do.
 
If someone killed the Satsuma samurai at Osaka.
Tokugawa will be pay the prize for per capita
The person who said this previously.(Military commander of Tokugawa)
We punish him. 

And we stick to deference to the Emperor."
Yoshinobu’s confidant began political maneuvering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment