Wednesday 16 January 2013

b blue


Okita Soji.
Genius swordsman of the Shinsengumi.
He was good friends with Yamanami.

"My sword tradition
I want him to inherit."
Kondo also said so.

When Ikedaya incident.
Okita fell down in combat by his tuberculosis.
During they returned to the shinsengumi base,Hijikata was accompanied Okita all the time.

Okita was such a person.
He was also the youngest in their friends.

・・・・・・・・・
 
When Yamanami fled from the Shinsengumi.
Okita was his pursuer.
 
”Yamanami and Okita are good friends.
Maybe Yamanami does no resistance against Okita.”
It was a decision like that.
 
In fact,he did not fight at all.
(Incidentally everybody of the Shinsengumi did not win to Okita.)

He was taken back to the Shinsengumi's base.
And he had to harakiri by executive decided.
 
There was suicide assistant human on harakiri.
(Not to suffer)

"I hope Okita will do my suicide assistant."
Yamanami said so.
Okita did it.
 
・・・・・・・・・
 
After a while,Soji wrote a letter to an acquaintance of Edo.
 
"I want to go back to Edo.
But I can not go back because my job is busy."
 
And alone on the last of letter.
"Yamanami san died." 
He was such a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment