Saturday 20 April 2013

teenage emotion


"We also bought weapons for the Tokugawa overthrow.
Can not blame them. "
Omura laughed.

"Cancellation of neutrality would required to obtain the Stonewall.

They are only government of Japan.

Therefore we would required this approval of other countries.
In order to do so,after all we would required a decisive advantage against enemy."
And he said so. 
 
"I know what you mean.
However・・・.

I can not organize well the feeling.
I think this is a inconsistent myself."
Ernest began talking.
 
"Before the Battle of Toba Fushimi. 
I went to Osaka for the first time.
 
Aizu samurai was in charge of security in that area still.
We have invited them.
 
For appreciation of the other day,we want to invite you guys to dined at Osaka city.
After a few days,there was this proposal from them.
We consented gladly.
 
But there was a complaint about it from the Tokugawa.
Private relationship with foreigners was forbidden at that time. 
Aizu clan was in the important position of Tokugawa regime.
 
We are very regrettable, it seems would be canceled.
We thought so. 
 
Ready for the dined. 
 
But one night they came.
And we went to Osaka center city secretly.

Everyone had the face of mischievous.
Everyone was pleasant guys.
Of course,you guys also the same them.
 
Why you guys does fighting each other?
 
When I was a teenager still,my brother borrowed a book from the library. 
That book was a fantastic travelogue of Asia.
 
Japan in the book was a fairyland.
I longed to Japan.
 
When I was a university student in London,I saw a some notice.
 
Is looking for the interpreter candidate in Japan. 
I had applied for immediately.
And I came to Japan.
 
At that time,Japan had several years passed from abandon the policy of seclusion.
But Japanese society was still peace.
 
Above all,Japan was peace for hundreds of years. 
After that,I understood that.
 
Ever since we came,Japanese began to hate each other.
 
Just maybe we should not came to Japan? 
Often I think so." 

No comments:

Post a Comment