Monday 15 July 2013

missing

"I made ​​an effort to agriculture.
And I was able to revive the family name as farmers.

Reason this was possible.
I think because I did a thing to be done as farmers.

The Hattori family owns a fief of the top at Odawara clan.

In spite of this fact,Why they did suffered a huge debt?

In view of my experience、because they had taken the wrong way as samurai.
I think because they did no a thing to be done as samurai.

I am a farmer in the first place.
I can determine if it is a thing of agriculture.
But I do not know anything about the samurai.

I will be responsible for fiscal reconstruction of samurai.
It is impossible.
Please turned down this request for me."
Kinjiro said so to the mediator.

"He is really wise."
But Jūrobee thought so to hear this.
And time and time again,he asked to Kinjiro it sincerely.

Finally Kinjiro agreed to undertake the request from the Hattori family.


・・・・・・・・・


Well, the fact that it has become apparent in the study.

"1812‐1815.
This three years, Kinjiro worked in Hattori home.
After that, he returned to his home.
And 1818,he has accepted the request of the fiscal consolidation of the Hattori family."
 
"1812‐1815.”
This part.
It is missing completely from Hōtoku-ki.


・・・・・・・・・
  

"When I entrust money to Kinjiro.
It always increase."
This reputation from colleagues of Kinjiro.

The ability of financial of Kinjiro was noted from the Hattori family.
This seems to have been its first. 

Debt repayment plan, savings plan of colleagues.
Kinjiro seems to have done it at the same time.   
 
But the ability of financial of Kinjiro.

"Kinjiro became a large farmer from zero."
It is expected that it had become reputation from before working at Hattori family.
(Also his personality of course.)

And finances of them was a crisis situation.
They might had been looking for a person to be entrusted with fiscal consolidation.

Approach from the Hattori family.
This may be true.  
 
Kinjiro became the attendant of sons of the Hattori family.
He would had been trusted from the Hattori family at least.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment