Saturday 25 August 2012

1: The Beatles


(In Fukushima Station)
 
Well,my friend should have come to pick me by car.
Oh, there. 

・・・・・・・・・

i: Long time no see!
 Thanks for waiting for me today.

f: Welcome to Fukushima.
 Have passed five years from last met?

i: Maybe.
 Time flies. (lol)

 ...Hey! Are you listening to the Beatles now?

f: Yeah, recently I listen well to the Beatles.
 So I listend to the Beatles while driving to here.

i: Really?
 I also have been listening to the Beatles on the train.

f: What album of the Beatles have you been listening?

i: Revolver,Magical Mystery・・・
 In the song,Drive My Car,While My Guitar・・・
 Oh yeah,especially recent I like Goodnight of the Beatles song.

 And now flowing song in your car is Sgt. Pepper's.
 This is 1967-1970 of the Beatles album?

f: Yeah. 
 Especially recent I like medium term of the Beatles.
  
 Well,going back to.
 Where you want to go of Fukushima?

i: I want to go to the sea first.
 Distant? 

f: Not distant.
 But there is one problem.

i: What?
 
 (Operate the car navigation system)

f: When go to the sea,we must pass through this mountain road.
 Of course,there is no problem if it's just.

 But this area is comparatively high radiation dose.
 Because flows from the wind along the road from nuclear power plants.
 
i: This area is off-limits?

f: No. 
 We can pass through there.

i: If that's the case,there is no problem. 
 Radioactivity is still anxious?

f: Now I am not anxious so much.
 If become very anxious,I can not be live as usual.
 
 Of course, excessive optimism is not good.
 Above all, the accident of nuclear power plants is not over.
 It is understand.

 Well, let's go to the sea.
 OK?

i: OK.

f: Through the area that is comparatively high radiation dose.
 OK?

i: OK.

f: Listen to the Beatles.
 OK?

i: Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment