Tuesday 28 August 2012

4: going north


i: Four months from the earthquake.
 This road still closed to traffic.

f: Oh, that warning? 
 No problem.
 We can ignore it. 
 
i: Really?

f: Look that car.
 That car is driving usually on this road while avoiding the warning signs.
 
i: No doubt.

f: After the earthquake,this road became closed to traffic immediately.
 And as it is. 
 It can not be helped because had extensive damage by earthquake.
 Maybe there would be the priority there.

i: I see.

・・・・・・・・・

f: Rain has been falling. 
 Let's go to a different place.
 Above all,I don't like that wandering around the disaster area.
 Go to Sendai city?

i: Sendai city is distant from here?

f: Go north along Route 6 and merge onto Route 4. 
 This drive will takes about two hours.
 Is that Ok with you?
 
i: Ok.
 By the way,Sendai city also had extensive damage?

f: Yes. 
 When I just was in Sendai city,the earthquake had.
 At first,I could not understand what had happened.
 The entire city of Sendai had became a power outage immediately by the earthquake.

 I was only lucky that gate of my car’s parking lot was able to opened manually.
 I tried to go home of Fukushima city in a hurry.

 But the road had extensive damage. 
 Major traffic jam.
 Huge aftershocks continue.
 Stoppage of telephone communication.
 
 I did not know that reason at that time.
 The road to Sendai airport there were a lot of police officers.
  
 I could not understand the situation completely.

・・・・・・・・・

i: Also Sendai city had damage of the tsunami?

f: Yes.
 Tsunami had been came close to center of sendai city.

i: You knew that the tsunami had came at that time?

f: I didn't know at all.
 Because Sendai city situation was extreme confusion.
 At least I didn't know at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment