Tuesday 28 August 2012

5: I 'm so tired


f: Are you born in Nagasaki, huh?

i: Yes. 
 But, why?

f: The atomic bomb of Nagasaki.

i: What?

f: There is discrimination even now?

i: Have you heard the discrimination?

f: I never heard of it.

i: Me too.

・・・・・・・・・

i: Well,Sendai city is as usual than I thought.

f: Reconstruction was quicker because this area is center of Sendai city .
 Above all, Japan's current building seismic resistance may high.
 The building itself withstood the huge earthquake.
 Japan has many earthquake that is not in vain.
 
 Hey,aren't you hungry?
 Wanna get something to eat in Sendai station?

i: Why not.


・・・・・・・・・

f: Is good here?

i: Yeah.
 Oh,  this Restaurant’s BGM is the Beatles.
 Everyone has listen to the Beatles. (lol)
 
 …on Twitter.

f: What?

i: "When I tired of listen to music, listen to the Beatles"
 I saw a tweet like that.
 
 We are tired?

f: Of course. (lol)
 By the way,highway will be free now.
 Because I have a certificate disaster.
 So go back to Fukushima on the highway.
 Any thoughts?
 
i: Right.
 Because I'm tired little. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment