Tuesday 28 August 2012

6: my living environment


i: This highway is still doing repair work.


f: Yeah.
 This highway had heavy damage after immediately earthquake
 However this highway was only lifeblood of Fukushima.
 Fukushima survived by relief goods that was transported in this highway.
 Of course, even now.

i: Lifeline was all useless?

f: My house?

i: Yes.

f: I think that was different on the location.
 My house case in Fukushima city,electricity is three days, water is one week, gasoline is one month.

 My family had live in the light of the candle.
 That was still better.
 We could not wash our hands a one week because water was very precious

f: Soon get to hotel, there is my familiar tavern there.
 Do you wanna go for a drink?
 This car will ask the chauffeur service.

i:  You bet.
 That area is some extent high radiation dose?

f: By my mental arithmetic,about thirty times of before hydrogen explosion of nuclear power plants.

i: Television of fukushima is announce in detail the radiation dose of the day?
 Detail is not.
 More details must be announce on circular notice of the town.

i: Radiation dose of your house was measured yourself?

f: I borrowed equipment to be examined radiation dose in person.
 Because it is fairly high price.

 Result,most high radiation dose was 45 micro sievert in pin point of the garden.
 But, except it isn't high radiation dose.

 Into my house is low radiation dose.
 It is 0.2 micro sievert.
  
 And radiation dose of outside my house is about 1.2 micro sievert.
 Of course,on the level of my living environment.

 Well,arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment