Sunday 26 August 2012

2: to the sea


i: The sea is your go well?

f: Not even once.

i: What?

f: From the earthquake, I don't go there even once.
 Of course  before that I went the sea well.
 Because, in the countryside as Fukushima had limited the place to go on holiday.

i: Your friends were safe everyone?

f: There was restaurant near the sea, I often went there.

 Tsunami after earthquake.
 A woman who had been working in there was missing.
 Also her home was near the sea.
 Her clue had nothing.

・・・・・・・・・

f: Unidentified persons information had been written everyday on the newspaper.
 It was written in detail.
 ”May find something.”
 I was reading everyday desperately.

 Not just me.
 "May find something"
 Everyone was reading everyday desperately.

 I remember well.
 That day was very cold.
 
 Clothes that unidentified persons was wearing.
 That characters on the newspaper.

 I think it would was cold so.


No comments:

Post a Comment