Thursday 23 August 2012

0:Prologue



Hello.
My name is hiroki shibayama.
I live in japan.

 
First,I can't speak english.
I therefore can't write english. (lol)
This blog is translated from Japanese to English by using the Google translation.

Accordingly,this may be little strange sentence.
Please read on the basis of it.

・・・・・・・

Early summer of last year, I went to visit a friend in Fukushima.
Fukushima is located in the northeast of Japan.

One night and two days.
That was the first time visit to Fukushima to me.

After get back from fukusima,I wrote many short sentences on the basis of my memory of conversation with friend.
And was recently summarized in the blog.

By the way I wrote this sentences while checking on e-mail to a friend.
Because this is my memory,not my record.  
(I wasn’t taking notes in travel)
 
 
But my friend is ordinary person who isn't expert.
Above all Japan had after four months from big earthquake at that time.
Japan was still confused in all respects.

Therefore this content may be inaccurate. 
Please read on the assumption of that conditions.
Of course, the responsibility of all content are to me.


Once again.

This isn't exact record of my fukushima travel.
This is only memories of my fukushima travel.
Please read on the basis of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment