Wednesday 29 August 2012

7: reconstruction


f: He is my old friend came from Tokyo.

she: Did you come to a volunteer of the affected areas?

i: No,I think this word will rude maybe,but I came on tourism only.

s: That does not matter.
 Please go look at the current state of the Fukushima.

 Oh yeah,I'm wearing T-shirts that was bought at charity event.
 (Fukushima will our best.)

i: This tavern was okay?

s: No,there was heavy damage.
 I didn't think this tavern can open again at that time.
 But,this tavern had open again with the cooperation of a lot of people.

f: Is natural that help each other on difficult times.
 Will our best! (lol)

s: Yes.

・・・・・・・・・

f: The event of an earthquake, I was in the 7th floor of a building in Sendai city.
 In a terrible shaking, power outage, the ceiling fall.

 Do you remember?
 Little before this huge earthquake,was earthquake.
 First I thought this is the aftershock of it.
 I said so to person who were near at that time.

 "Shaking of earthquake quite different, I must die!”
 
 But he screamed so.
 I had aware of the death when heard it.

 And I went outside after the shaking finally subsided.
 
 Debris of Glass ... they're scattered.
 Screaming people who was crouched on the road.
 
 I thought ”this is reality?”

・・・・・・・・・

i: Well,Sendai city had very vibrancy.

f: Yeah, that vibrancy to reconstruction.
 But case of Fukushima there is exist accident of nuclear power plants.
 Therefore people living in Fukushima has been uncertain future now.

 Above all,a growing number of people committing suicide at Fukushima.
 That may still increase.
 When the hope to live has completely broken,people will have to die only.

 ”Don't make an irresponsible statement.”
 
 For this reason I request so to person who position of a responsible of Japan.

 Do you know?

 "This is irresponsible statement"
 ”Don't believe”
 
 Think so,but that only hope to live.
 There are such many people.


No comments:

Post a Comment