Tuesday 18 September 2012

i trust you


When I was a child,many garbage was floating in a river of the neighborhood.
Also strange bubbles Occurred and unpleasant smell was. 
This bad environment that is not only my neighborhood.
Environment of river in the city of Japan was like that at that time.
Also the word "Smog",I heard on a daily basis.

And now,for example today,the air is very clean.

”River is very clean.”
"Garbage does not float in river."

I unfortunately can not say so. 

However,river have not occur strange bubbles and its water does not unpleasant smell.
 
This environment that is not only my neighborhood.
Environment of river in the city of Japan is like that now. 
Of course I do not say "everything".

・・・・・・・・・

Perhaps I think politicians made an effort.
I think bureaucracy made an effort.
I think companies made an effort.

Above all,I think human made an effort.

Of course I think that had power struggle there.
I think that had been moneymaking.
I think that had something unfair.

Not limited to politicians and bureaucrats.
I think everyone had something unfair there.

Some of that results is today's air and rivers.
Of course that is still incomplete.
For example smog is not disappeared yet completely.

However,all thoughts of the people who live in Japan now.
(not only japanese people)
Expressed of the total sum of it.
It is Japan's current air and rivers.

I believe humanity had been repeated the years that isn't meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment