Sunday 8 December 2013

beat emotion

"Oh men.

When the musicians play music.
They think about the direction that theirs music stands out the most.
It's a matter of course.

For example・・・.
Placement of the instruments that are suitable for performance location.
Placement of the stone plate of the order to echo the sound.
Tempo of its performance.
Decoration of clothes.

And so on,it's a matter of course.
And there is not the essence of music.

Of course we perform the detailed consideration to the directing of music.
And theirs way is quite the opposite with us.

Well, I was taken aback a little indeed.
But I definitely not losing sight of the essence by such directing."
 
He said so in the complaint face
 
 
・・・・・・・・・


"I'm sorry.
I am kidding."
 
I apologized to him.

"Hey, but・・・."
 
But he continued to talk as not listening to it.
 
"I'm shocked really from their playing.
 
They were presented sound as a clod.
They were presented beat as a clod.
 
It would be the essence of their music.

But considering together the idea of ​​you.
They were presented the directing as a clod at the same time.
This may be able to recognize like that.

The essence and the directing.
I recognize that these are the presence of a separate.
Such thinking is wrong?
Or is the new wave of music born?
What do you think about it?"

"Dunno."
 
At this time,I had a favor to him somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment