Saturday 7 December 2013

dazzled

"Here's okay to play musical instruments."
 
We went to the riverbank and I said so.

There is a place where there was a field of my family before.  
But now,there is just a wasteland.

"This is the damage that exceeds the range that can be restored in us only."

Immediately after the flood disaster,representatives of the village was petitioned so many times to officials.

But not hear a word from them until now.


・・・・・・・・・


"However, if I play here,its sound may be different from what you have heard.
Music of Zheng.
Because it's usual to play indoors as you heard at there."
 
Before I start playing,I said so to him. 

"Hey,I wonder one."

He began talking in response to it.

"Organization of their instruments is simple.
So if they play music outdoors,its sound will not hear much.

Therefore,they will play music indoors.
I can understand this.
 
And its indoor is narrow.
I can also understand this.

This is because they don’t play music in the palace sound effects were considered.
Of course I don’t know the circumstances in the country of Zheng. 
But it would be so in other countries at least.
 
Even so,its place was too narrow.
So its indoor was crammed people."


・・・・・・・・・


"Oh,this is my thinking only.
It's also one of the elements of the music of Zheng."
 
"What?"
 
"It's like pulling the bow.
Well,it's pushing in this case.
By doing so,different space occurs there.

And they will accumulate power in its place.
And they shoot music with adding its power.

You were shocked by the music of Zheng.
It may have been dazzled in its element."
 
I said so with a smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment