Monday 9 December 2013

communicate with heaven

"Can I borrow your musical instrument?"

After I played the songs of Zheng, he said so.

"Yeah."

"Is it like this?"

When I pass the instrument, he began playing the song his heard now.
I was surprised.
 
He only heard those songs once.
But his performance was too good nevertheless.
 
"You are amazing I knew."
 
I told so him involuntarily.
However. 

"Are you Ok?"

Also I told so him involuntarily.


・・・・・・・・・


Music
It goes without saying,but its main role is to devote a tribute to heaven.

And musician.
They are people who can communicate with heaven.

Why the music of Zheng is denied to them.
Its big reason might be in here.

"Music of Zheng.
Its obscene lyrics.
It's blasphemy to heaven.

Those who play the music of Zheng.
They're rebels to heaven."
 
In the country of Qi at least,such recognition is common.
 
He is a child of musicians representing the country of Qi. 
He was also was famous of course.
 
But his father's name was great too.
Yes,his father is a person who communicates with heaven on behalf of people of Qi.
 
But his child has playing the music of blasphemy against heaven.
 
I became worried about him a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment