Sunday 6 October 2013

on the way

"諱" is a matter of the word.
And "忌" is a matter of the mind."
 
There was such distinctions. 
 
In short,"言" is matter of the outer surface of the human.
And "心" is matter of the inner surface of the human. 
 
There was such distinctions.  
I will want to think like that.
 
However,言(gen or gon).
 
This Chinese character is composed of "mouth" and "sword".
And in this case,this mouth is "speak".
 
"If I told a lie,I receive the punishment at any time."
 
This Chinese characters have its sense originally. 
In short,this is a matter of belief.
 
"言" is matter of the outer surface of the human.
  
Therefore,this perception may be a mistake.
 

・・・・・・・・・
 

心(sin).
 
This Chinese character is mere hieroglyphic of "the human's heart (of organ)"

But if we think this as 忌.
 
己(ko or ki).
 
Its common meaning is "oneself".
And also,this Chinese character have meaning "humble". 

(己 is shape a person is kneeling.
And shape of the spool.)

心+己=忌

"I have an inferiority complex against superior persons."
This Chinese characters have its sense originally. 

Therefore, 諱 is matter of belief of the mind.
And 忌 is matter of vanity of the mind.

There was such distinctions.
I might be able to think so.

 
・・・・・・・・・


Well,although I wrote so,this recognition is unreasonable.
(While writing,I thought so.)
 
言 is "Word".
韋 is "I leave from there".

諱 is "Do not speak its word". 

And 心 is "Heart" or "Mind".
己 is "Humble". 

"I behave modestly to superior persons."
So I will refrain from the presence with its people.
 
忌 is "I avoid its things".
 
This would be it simply.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment