Saturday 30 November 2013

see you later

I was surprised a little when I look back.
Bào shū had there.

"Work was already over?
I came to see you."
 
He said so.
 
"No,this is a break.
Tavern will be busy from now."
 
I answered while puzzled.
 
"I see.
But I think business hours of the tavern will until sunset.
Then do you have free time?
I want to talk with you."
 
"Though it is so.
But I must go home of outside the castle.
After sunset,castle gate closes."
 
I was puzzled further.
 
"Talk is ok?"
 
"Yeah."

"Gate which you use is where?"
 
"It is the gate of the west.
There was a fire in the neighborhood recently." 
 
"I see. 
I'll be waiting there. 
See you later."
 
After saying that, he went away.
I was left behind.
 

・・・・・・・・・ 
 
 
Gates open at the crack of dawn.

Before the business of the day.
And before sunset.

After all, this time is busiest time of the tavern. 
This day was also busy as usual of course.
But my mind was somewhere else.

After my work finished,I went to the castle gate in order to go home.
He was waiting there.   

No comments:

Post a Comment