Thursday 28 November 2013

the song

"I am sorry.
I'm not sure what the song of the epidemic."

I told so to see the face of Bào shū.
And at that time,his song was played in my head.
 
"In that case,do you like old songs?"
 
The man has been asked again.

"Songs of recent is boring."
 
Big music fan.
There was a kind of group in them surely.
 
"No.
I like the song of Zheng." (鄭)

"What?"
 
When I said so,they lost all interest in it.
 

・・・・・・・・・ 


Yes,Zheng is the new country inside the territory of Zhou.

About 100 years ago,young brother of Zhou king at that time given territory from Zhou king.
It's the beginning of this country.

This country was present immediately adjacent to the home country of Zhou.
It was meant that expected to become a country who protect of the Zhou home country of course.

But it backfired immediately.

"Zheng is not a territory of mere vassal of Zhou.
Zheng is a fraternal country of Zhou."
 
They began to disobey the authority of zhou home country immediately.
And eventually, they began to add pressure to Zhou king.
 
"Profane."
 
So,reputation of this country was not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment