Friday 29 November 2013

the obscene

Revolution of music of generation of fathers of Bào shū.
As a result,it became a movement of as the Zhou Dynasty.
After this,the people of Zhou Dynasty came to be play new music in each place.

And unique existence in it.
It is also the people of Zheng.

Irreverent attitude.
Just maybe,it might have also reflected to theirs music. 

They rid the elegance from music.
And they emphasize the only primitive beat.
When compared to the conventional songs,there is no melody in theirs songs.

And above all,respect for heaven.
It lack in the song of Zheng

The music was spread to common people certainly.
But it is something that was dedicated to heaven only still.
It has been reflect in the lyrics of course.

But they sing the lyrics obscene only.

"They only shout the obscene lyrics with the strumming the instrument.
That is not the music."
 
The music of Zheng.
It is seen like that from musicians in particular.
 
They lost interest to my talk.
It was also of course.

 
・・・・・・・・・


"Bào shū came to my tavern.
Are you spread this topic?"

Owner of the tavern heard so to me.

"Yeah.
But I think he never come."

"It's okay.
Just maybe,he comes again.
There may be some customers who think so.
It's important."
 
"It's so・・・."
 
"Right?
Hey,please take a break because I took your place."
 
He said so with a smile.
 
"I will be sucking air outside."
 
I said so and came out of the tavern.
 
"Excuse me."

At that time, I was talking so from someone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment