Wednesday 27 November 2013

hey

That man is Bào shū.

I thought so by looking at him.
He was a celebrity at this time of course.

They were talking eagerly for representation method of the song.
And he was laughing in a lighthearted manner.

He was born in good family.
So he is smiling like that now without any hardships.
It's nothing to do with his ability.

I am different from others.
So, for example,I'm better than him absolutely.
But I was born in a poor family.

So there is no place to demonstrate the ability of me.
Nobody noticed my ability.
 
He was born in good family.
I was born in a poor family.
 
I know this is the will of heaven.
But・・・.


・・・・・・・・・
 

"Hey!"

Suddenly,one of them talked to me.

"Do you play any instrument?
Your atmosphere is like that."

"Yeah.
But is a little bit."
 
I answered so.
 
"Now, what song is popular among you guys?"
 
He asked in a row.
 
Song Bào shū composed was very popular at that time.
He was also watching me with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment